Machine & Tool Co. was founded in 1953 by Mr. George Czuzak and he
had a vision of building a full service manufacturing facility, filled
with state of the art equipment and the best people in the business.
His dream quickly became reality in 1956 when George had a modern
20,000 square foot building built in Maple Shade, New Jersey.
Machine & Tool Co. and George Czuzak directly contributed to the
Apollo Missions by supporting the manufacturing needs of the NASA
engineers. He also became an approved vendor for Westinghouse, RCA,
GE, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and supported the Air Force,
Navy, Army and Marines, providing critical fabricated military